|# of UARTs||3|
The SynergyF4 was designed as an upgrade to your standard F4 flight controller with a focus on cleaner and easier building. A TBS Unify Pro V3 or a Unify Nano can be directly mounted to the surface of the board with no tape or zipties required. In addition, the FrSky XM+ and TBS Crossfire Nano can be directly mounted to the board for a quick and easy build process.
Solder bridge selectors on the bottom of the board allow for a wide range of components to be used with the FC.
Note: This FC is compatible with any receiver and video transmitter. Simply connect the rx/vtx with wires to the correct pads.
- Direct mounting for Unify Pro (5V) and Unify Nano (with adapter).
- Header holes for direct receiver installation.
- Built in camera control via single wire (analog only)
- Built in BetaflightOSD
- Buzzer: Dedicated pads for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Onboard addressable LED.
- Built in Tiny’s LEDs RealPit VTX power switch (selectable between ON-OFF-Remote)
- Receiver can be powered on via USB (VTX stays off)
- SmartAudio: Selectable between internal (FC controlled) and external (receiver).
- UART1: Receiver (FrSky, Spektrum, Crossfire, etc).
- UART3: SmartAudio (or any other desired output if SmartAudio is selected to pull signal from the “external” pad, designated RX SA on the top of the FC).
- UART6: ESC Telemetry (if applicable) or UART Cam control
- Processor: STM32F405 (F4 processor)
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Loop: 8k/8k
- Input: 2-6S (Max 28V)
- Regulator: Filtered 5V 3A
- Receiver: 3.3V or 5V selectable. Inverted and non-inverted selectable receiver input.
- Connectors: 8 pin JST-SH main connector. 2x 3 pin JST-SH Addressable LED connectors (mirrored output)
- Telemetry: Current Sensor and ESC Telemetry Input
- Blackbox: 128Mb flash
- Motor: 4 pwm motor outputs with D-Shot and Multishot support.
- Mounting: M3 30.5x30.5mm holes with soft mounting
- Dimensions: 37x37mm
- Weight: 7.5g
- Camera: Filtered 5V output
- 4x vibration dampeners
- 1x cable (white wire) for Aikon AK32 35A/Spedix GS40 40A
- 1x cable for Hobbywing G2 (blue mark on the first batch)
- 1x Unify Nano Adapter
- Revision E
- Current production, first batch
- Revision F
- Added 22uF to 5V supply.
- 0.1uF on 3V proc supply.
- Reverse protection diode on vbat.
- Boot button
- Added pinout silk on bottom side of the board for the connector.
- 10k pull down for SmartAudio Lite (Unify Nano).
- Revision G (Current)
- LED VBat selector (customer inspired)